Current Directory VS Subdirectories and numbring for dirs

Ask for help here.
makhtoot
Forum user

Current Directory VS Subdirectories and numbring for dirs

Post by makhtoot » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:22 am

Hello Dear Sir

is there anyway to seclude subdirectories from the directories in the Current folder that we chose with color or indention and why there is no numbering while we list directories only.

Thanks for the Great Job

admin
Site Admin

Re: Current Directory VS Subdirectories and numbring for dir

Post by admin » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:30 pm

how do you define subdirectories and directories in the current folder? aren't they the same?
the numbering is only for files as for now, so only a total number of directories can be presented in the header.

makhtoot
Forum user

Post by makhtoot » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:10 am

assume i select a directory, i want to list everything inside it. so every directory in the root of this selected directory would be root directories and any other one inside them would be subdirectories, and top of that, is there anyway to emphasize different subdirectories level from each other somehow. because there would be cases that someone wants to take a list of all the directories instead of the files and as you named the program Directory Lister, i wonder why it acts somehow weak in this field, specially this numbering issue for the directories that is not a big of a deal because can be overcame by using Excel.

thank you for helpful support

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:29 pm

if you want to list only the directories then you can uncheck the "File rows" option on the "Display" page.
Right now there is no way you can add numbering for folders.

makhtoot
Forum user

Post by makhtoot » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:22 am

thanks for the user friendly interface, i know all these stuff already, but the point is when i make the list, it's hard to tell which directory is inside which directory, so i wanna know will be a future available in the next releases to emphasize these and resolve this, because right now it's totally cluttered that it's practically useless specially for a target with lots of directories and subdirectories.

thanks for the kind support

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:24 pm

we are currently not planning to add this feature as it seems to have low demand.

makhtoot
Forum user

Post by makhtoot » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:52 am

thank you for the best support