Dir Size

Post your suggestions of improvement or change here.
deggersen

Dir Size

Post by deggersen » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:37 am

It would be nice it was possible to have it display the directory size too,
instead of just the file-sizes as it is now.

P.s. - Best dir-lister out there so far - one of its strengths is that its not bloated by too many ekstra features, i think it would ruin it if it concentrates on more than PURE listing :)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:22 pm

Isn't 'Dir size' option what you want ?

NewAddictedUser

Dir Size

Post by NewAddictedUser » Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:00 pm

Wonderful product - have one request. Sometime I would like to see the total sizes of just the directories selected (including or excluding subdirectories and the files in them). For instance if I select My Documents I only want to see the directory size for each dub directory under My Documents and not the size for each subdirectory as well - ver high level - only 1 level doen BUT it must include the total size for all files and subdirectories.

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:36 pm

If you unselect 'File name' option you'll get almost all you want, except for setting 1 level deep search, which will be implemented in next version.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:41 am

admin wrote:Isn't 'Dir size' option what you want ?
Sorry. I forgot about your reply. Yes you are correct that is more or less the answer. But the thing I would really like is the see the size next to the dirs at the TOP of the document (where it starts by listing all the dirs).

You think there would be a chance to see that option implemented?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:22 pm

OK. I've modified a little bit GEN-004 requirement for 1.0. They can be seen here.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:19 am

admin wrote:OK. I've modified a little bit GEN-004 requirement for 1.0. They can be seen here.
that sounds exactly like what im after :-)

Thanks a lot for the listening !

(look forward to next version :-))